Lands’ End and Tommy Hilfiger are the school’s uniform providers. All plaid skirts, skorts, and jumpers must be purchased from Lands’ End. All other approved uniform clothing items can be purchased from either store. Lands' End and Tommy Hilfiger ordering information is on the school website.
The Administration reserves the right to make changes and adjustments to the guidelines as needed.
* All previous Parker uniform clothing items are allowed within guidelines below.
* The Colonel Shop will offer Copiah apparel from Tommy Hilfiger and other vendors that the administration has approved to be worn to school as part of the uniform.
Official Dress Code:
* Tops – white, red, royal, gray polo style or collared shirt from approved uniform supplier with logo embroidered on collar
* Copiah-issued t-shirts – Friday only unless otherwise specified
* Pants – true khaki color; no skinny styles, cargo styles, no denim/jeggings
* Shorts – true khaki color; no cargo style or denim material; length must be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee measured from the back leg bend
* Skorts - true khaki color or Copiah plaid; length must be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee measured from the back leg bend
* Skirts - true khaki color or Copiah plaid; length must be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee measured from the back of knee bend, modesty shorts in approved solid colors MUST be worn underneath.
* Jumper or Polo-style dress (K3-4th grade) - true khaki color or Copiah plaid for jumper, red color Polo style dress from approved uniform supplier; length must be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee measured from the back of knee bend modesty shorts in approved solid colors must be worn underneath
* Leggings/tights – solid leggings or tights in approved colors may be worn under skorts or skirts
* Tops – white, red, royal, gray polo style or light blue oxford-style collared shirt from approved uniform supplier with logo embroidered on chest; all must be tucked in the waistband
* Copiah-issued t-shirts – Friday only unless otherwise specified; must be tucked in the waistband
* Pants – true khaki color; No skinny styles, cargo styles, no khaki denim
* Shorts – true khaki color; no cargo style or denim material; length must be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee measured from the back of knee bend
* Belts are required (1st -12th grades only)
All Students K-12:
* Friday Wear- Uniform as outlined above, or Copiah-issued T-shirt unless otherwise specified. Jeans must be in good condition without holes, rips (frayed hems in otherwise good condition are ok)
* Closed-toed shoes must be worn by students in grades K-6. Students in grades 7-12 may wear open toed shoes if desired. No rubber flip flops, athletic style “slides,” house-shoes, or house-slipper shoes may be worn. Boots for males may be worn with pants only, and pants may not be tucked into boots.
*Outerwear must be Copiah-issued, uniform-supplier-issued, or have Copiah logo in approved colors and can be worn in the classrooms/ buildings and at PE/ recess during academic hours. Hoods must not be worn during the school day.
Students, faculty, and administration are encouraged to participate in spirit day functions. Students who do not participate in spirit days are expected to comply with normal uniform dress. Uniform policy regulations will apply to spirit day attire regarding length/hoods/shoes, etc. unless otherwise specified.
* Be sure to label all jackets and clothes with your child’s name in the collar or waistband. Lost uniform pieces are placed in the “lost and found.”
* The uniform policy and dress code applies to school, any school-specific photo events, and school trips, including specifics noted above.
* Uniforms and shoes should be in good condition (not ripped, faded, ragged, or with holes), and uniforms should be appropriately fitted to each child.
* All khaki/plaid uniform hems must be finished. This includes alterations of skorts/shorts/pants.
* No hats of any style are to be worn on the academic campus during school hours, unless otherwise specified.
* Athletic wear is not appropriate attire for students in a classroom setting. Appropriate athletic wear is allowed for athletic activities. Athletic uniforms or practice wear may not be worn in classroom settings (including during makeup testing), unless otherwise specified. Cleated shoes may not be worn in academic buildings.
* Hair must be a natural color.
* All male students must be clean-shaven with hair well-groomed, clean, and neat. Male students’ hair may not be longer than the bottom of the back of the collar on uniform shirts. Both eyebrows and ears must be visible.
* No visible tattoos in classroom or academic settings or any school-sanctioned event, including athletic events.
* No earrings for males, no facial or non-ear piercings for any student, including clear jewelry.
*Approved colors for leggings, modesty shorts, blankets- white, royal blue, red, navy, gray, and black. Blankets must be solid in color. School uniform top and bottom colors are specified above.
* Solid colored blankets in approved colors may be utilized in a classroom for warmth, however, they may not be wrapped around students while walking. Teachers or administration may require no blankets in some situations such as testing, etc.